• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peters to Albany, Ward to back up Legace...

KillerKat

From what they were saying... they just wanted to make sure Cam is not getting injury proned....we just dropped a butt load of money on him so... you know. As for Legace I see this as his last hurrah. I think Peters is the backup next year. According to the newsobserver its easier to put peters back in albany then it was for legace. So I will trust them on this one.

From what they were saying... they just wanted to make sure Cam is not getting injury proned....we just dropped a butt load of money on him so... you know. As for Legace I see this as his last hurrah. I think Peters is the backup next year. According to the newsobserver its easier to put peters back in albany then it was for legace. So I will trust them on this one.

That is exactly what happened. The way that Legace was brought in, he wont be spending much time in Albany. Peters will get even more development time before being a backup next season.

I'm also interested in our other goalie prospect, mike murphy.

Yea I think Legace is gone next year. We have quite the tandem with Ward and Peters.

And injury prone? I think it's a little early for that. The guy is an absolute trooper, and the first injury was Rick Nash slicing his leg open..

Archived