• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MW2 vs. BFBC II

Carolina Husker

Modern Warfare 2 is more exciting in my opinion. It's very gimmicky though. I will admit that.

When I'm done winning a game of BFBC2, I feel like I have accomplished more. I feel like it took so much more thought, and putting that thought into place. I also feel like this game is more conducive to people who don't necessarily have the fastest reflexes.

Like you said, Husker, it's hard to compare the 2. The similarities pretty much stop at them both being first person shooters.

BF2 FTW.

Seriously, dont you all get tired of :

1. Screaming moron kids

2. Numerable hacks

3. Stupid weapons (akimbo)

4. No Team play

Also, i get tired of hearing people complain about camping. If someone wants to camp, let them. Especially when defending a target and its strategically smart. Now if its my team, and we are playing RUSH or something, then yeah, it pisses me off.

One thing i do hate is the lack of communication when you choose to join a random squad. Its funny, most of the time no one will talk, but when they do, it seems like the whole squad will talk. Makes me wonder if its the game and not the people.

BF2 FTW.

Seriously, dont you all get tired of :

1. Screaming moron kids

2. Numerable hacks

3. Stupid weapons (akimbo)

4. No Team play

1.No teamwork so I don't have chat on.

2. On ps3 so hacks aren't a problem

3. Yea, kinda gimmicky

4. Not all online games need to be team-based.

I like MW2 a lot. I like BC2 a lot. BC2 is dominating my ps3 right now because it is new. When the map packs come out on ps3 for MW2, I will switch back and forth. BC2 is less intense, and I like intensity from time to time.

MW2 has a lot of good qualities for sure, but i started getting frustrated with it. Especially the hacks on XBOX and the boosting, etc...as far as intesity, not sure i agree MW2 is more intense. I personally dont switch back and forth. Ill probably never play MW2 again.

1.No teamwork so I don't have chat on.

2. On ps3 so hacks aren't a problem

3. Yea, kinda gimmicky

4. Not all online games need to be team-based.

I like MW2 a lot. I like BC2 a lot. BC2 is dominating my ps3 right now because it is new. When the map packs come out on ps3 for MW2, I will switch back and forth. BC2 is less intense, and I like intensity from time to time.

MW2 has a lot of good qualities for sure, but i started getting frustrated with it. Especially the hacks on XBOX and the boosting, etc...as far as intesity, not sure i agree MW2 is more intense. I personally dont switch back and forth. Ill probably never play MW2 again.

I get frustrated with it as well. It definitely has some problems. I never really had experience with hacks, but the boosting was annoying. I just left a game if people were boosting though. I just think Modern Warfare is more intense because it's faster paced. But that is just my opinion.

I know this has already been stated, but it makes sense. I own both games for the 360 and enjoy both of them equally. They are completely different games, so comparison is weak. It seems that what one game lacks, the other game excells at. When you get sick of one game, it is always refreshing to pop in the other and go ham.

I played the original battlefield 1942 and the first Call of Duty on PC, a lot. I'm glad both franchises are getting better at what their games are intended to deliver.

Archived