• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiger press conference today at 2PM

Darth Biscuit

What's Tiger gonna do today?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What's Tiger gonna do today?

• Dodge All Personal Questions and only talk golf
    • Answer Everything he's asked
    • Talk about his conquests and sex positions
    • Get pissed at the media and leave
    • Pie

I feel bad for the rest of the golfers at the Masters!

There already is way too much press coverage on Tiger and now with all this other crap going on, soooo much more. Listen up world...not all of us give a fug what he did...his wife won't even leave him, so she can't care too damn much about it either!

Get on with it already! I hope he misses the cut!

I agree with you Hawk... but you know that this is all that's gonna be talked about today...

Two of my most fond memories of visiting Augusta National involve Tiger... I was at the ropes between 17 green and 18 tee in 2007 as he came through after just making a bogey, and I watched him hit it in the water right in front or me on #11 in 2008.

I honestly don't know how he plays as well as he does with that on-course temper he has.

I honestly think he should have come back a couple of weeks ago to get the extra media frenzy out of the way before the Masters...too much of a distraction. But, it proves that for Tiger Woods, it's all about him! Selfish prick! I would never argue that he is the best the game has yet to see, but I've never been a fan.

I still think he will dominate this year. Maybe not this weekend, but it won't take long. Something nobody has talked about was, maybe the hiding his secrets and trying not to get caught was weighing on him and now that distraction is gone. Now he has something to prove, again, just like when he first came into the PGA. I have real feeling this season and the next few will be the seasons of the Tiger part 2.

Archived