• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Atlanta Braves Thread

faultlessjoint

Everytime he gets down in the count, and they bait him with a low breaking ball and he swings over it every time as it hits the dirt.

He needs to be more patient. And they need to stop playing his first HR highlight every single commercial break.

Too many men stranded today, imo. Great pitching today by both bullpens, but that was tough to watch that long of a game and lose.

Oh well, hopefully we can get em tomorrow night, because it's gonna be tough vs. Lincecum

I have been searching the internet for years trying to find a decent Atlanta Braves message board. Ideally one that is like the huddle but for the Braves baseball. I have found nothing but garbage sites, most of the time hosted by some big media outlet (ESPN, CBS, etc.). They all suck donkey balls and I am disappointed in my lack of quality braves discussion.

It seems as though there are not too many people interested in baseball here and even fewer braves fans (Growing up I thought everyone from the southeast was a braves fan, but apparently not). Anyways, since so few people post here, I figured it would be best to just have one thread to discuss anything/everything braves related.

I have feeling this might become me just having a conversation with myself, but I figured it was worth a shot.

There are decent Braves messages boards without many trolls out there. I could send you a link to the ones I frequent if you want me to.

Good game? That's an understatement. He was 3/3 and walked the 4th time. Talk about a rebound from 0 for 5 from the day before.

Lowe never got in a rhythm and I have no idea how he held them to 1 run. But yeah, Prado is crazy awesome right now. The best part is, not only is he like the best batter in the NL right now, but he's been really good defensively at 3B in Chipper's absence.

Question for you Braves fans...

Is Mike Gonzalez really this bad?

I want to say 'No, he isn't' but i'm really not sure at this point. I feel like he never made a full recovery from good ol' Tommy Jone. In '07 before he went down he was pitching lights out. After he came back he'd show flashes of his previous dominance, but I felt like he lost any kind of consistency. He also seemed to have more trouble in high pressure situations.

FYI - Back before the surgery he didn't do that rocking back and forth motion. He still started his windup from the same position but he was standing still not rocking. I don't know why he started doing that.

Archived