• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 1: Orlando Magic vs. Charlotte Bobcats

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Orlando Magic
    • Charlotte Bobcats

EC don't poo on the Kurb.

On-topic.

I am truly embarrassed for the fans at the game, it takes alot of integrity stay and watch that pitiful performance by the Bobcats tonight(all series long)

I anticipated the Bobcats losing the series, but getting blown out is embarrassing especially when you look around the league at other teams.

The Cats are close to contention, but they need to make the right moves to do so.

As I type Jackson turns the ball over yet again.. I seriously hope he's traded, or gets his minutes split.

Jax is still our captain. Hes having a bad night tonight, but lets not act like he didnt carry us all season long. Our all star wont shoot the ball, dissapears in clutch moments, and has had some bad games this series as well, do yall want him gone too?

Jackson literally added nothing in this series, Wallace as well.

But lets not act Jackson is some godsent player this team has always needed, He gets T'd up way too many times for a player his age, experience, talent, and overall skill.

In short he's just to damn childish. I admit I overreacted with the "RELEZE HIS SORRY ASS!1" but you can't discredit his bad which at times overturns his good.

Sorry man.

Dude, I am sorry, but fug these fans. I have not been impressed with them at all. Maybe it's the TV, but every other crowd gets much louder than us.

And seriously is it that hard to wear a white t-shirt? My fuging God, look at the Thunder crowd, the only shirt not blue in Game 3 were being worn by Lakers' fans.

This was a pathetic crowd, they only got loud when we were ahead.

Maybe the team should try being ahead then, instead of turning the ball over 6 out of every 10 plays.

He's a bad seed man. He showed his true side this series. He looked like a little 5 year old on the bench away from the huddle.

Thats bogus. The guy takes bad shots at times, but "bad seed"? "Bad seeds" dont lead their teams to the playoffs. Yall need to calm down man yall are talking crazy right now. Alot of guys showed their true sides this series, this is a team loss.

Thats bogus. The guy takes bad shots at times, but "bad seed"? "Bad seeds" dont lead their teams to the playoffs. Yall need to calm down man yall are talking crazy right now. Alot of guys showed their true sides this series, this is a team loss.

IMO, he's not a team player. I hear what you are saying, I am not gonna deny that he led us here. But he had a terrible series. He took too many shots, he forgot how to play as a team player.

And if MJ saw Jack out of that huddle like they showed on the tele, then he better pack his bags or get ready to get ripped into.

Cut Felton, Jax, Diaw! I don't care who else leaves as long as it isn't Gerald or Tyrus.

Exactly. Larry Brown quit after Game 1.

The proof is in the fact that Boris Diaw kept getting more minutes than Thomas.

This isn't the first time I've said this. I said it enough at the game on Saturday.

Archived