• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Terrell Owens a Panther?

hdevonxz

True but newbie or not. I still knew all along the point of this thread was to get people's attention and have a little fun with it, i knew it wasn't serious from the start.

Yeah but that's not what a troll does.

A troll is like the ATL fans that came in here in a couple weeks ago, spammed the hell out of the place then left.

We make joke threads like this all the time. As a matter of fact this is a meme(fad) that started awhile ago. I know over the off season just about every free agent had its own thread.

lol

Come on guys, we really could use T.O. Steve Smith is on the decline, and Moose will be out soon. Someone like T.O would provide great leadership for our team, and years of playoff experience. He'll be a cohesive force in the locker room, and I'm sure Smith would appreciate another WR to take the pressure off of him...

Couldn't even say that Sh*t with a straight face.......

Yeah but that's not what a troll does.

A troll is like the ATL fans that came in here in a couple weeks ago, spammed the hell out of the place then left.

We make joke threads like this all the time. As a matter of fact this is a meme(fad) that started awhile ago. I know over the off season just about every free agent had its own thread.

lol

Yeah I've been reading this forum a long time before I registered and I noticed that. Shitty bird fans will always be the same

Let me put it this way --- you couldn't pay me to take Owens.

I mean, what sort of worker calls another co-worker "gay" just to start s***? At the time, a lot of people were like... "he's young. blah blah blah" So he goes to the Eagles and throws Donovan under the bus after the SuperBowl and then in Dallas, he refuses to communicate with his own QB.

Terrell belongs in Dallas. He belongs with a team that is a media circus and a football team second. That is what Dallas is! All Jerry Jones wants is attention --- media attention and he gets that with all of Owens antics. He is what Jerry Jones wants and as long as Jerry owns that team, if not Terrell - some other showboating piece of trash will wear their infamous navy blue & silver.

Come on guys, we really could use T.O. Steve Smith is on the decline, and Moose will be out soon. Someone like T.O would provide great leadership for our team, and years of playoff experience. He'll be a cohesive force in the locker room, and I'm sure Smith would appreciate another WR to take the pressure off of him...

Couldn't even say that Sh*t with a straight face.......

couldn't even read that sh*t with a str8 face

Archived