• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnell Dockett is a Prick

PanthersFanNY

Consistently being a douche.

Would it have been too hard to show some class and say "Well those are two good backs, but we showed up today and proved doubters wrong."

You obviously don't know Darnell very well....he never gives the politically correct answers.

Imagine, all week you hear how your defense sucks and there is no way in hades that you will ever stop the 1-2 punch of the opposing offense. On top of that, analysts were saying that you're the worst team to ever make it to the playoffs in NFL history.

Then, you go out and prove the world wrong.

That would put a heck of a chip on my shoulder, and he's just one of those guys that speaks his mind.

Panthers said they were going to come out and shut the Cards up...Wrong. What do you expect him to say? No one in the world gave them a chance in hell to win this game. When you dominate a game like that you can say whatever you want to.

Plain and simple we kicked your ass just like I told you we would! Darnell said the same thing. Quit being pussies and accept your ass kicking like a man. Your team Sucks!

the Panthers had one of the worst... if not THE worst game in team history... at the worst time... it was an ass kicking, from both the Cardinals and by our own team..

this years record was 12- 4... I wouldn't exactly call that "sucking"

congrats on the win... fine, be an ass, rub it in, whatever... just understand that you may be in the very same spot in a week... but whatever

All I know is that if the game was reversed, I would still win the game with some class and character.

Win like a man, lose like a man.

So does your team, the only difference is that yours will lose one week later than ours will! Have fun kiddo.

I love it!!!!

No one gave us a chance against you guys. There is absolutely no way anyone will give us a chance next week either! We're fine being the underdogs. We'll take that rap all the way to the Super Bowl baby!

Here's one for the road fellas.....

http://mystudio.net/VideoHighRes.aspx?VideoId=15223

Archived