• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Brother 12

Samuel L. Jackson

Anybody else think Matt's plan is going to backfire?

I don't... worst case scenario, they get rid of a floater in Andrew or Kathy... Best case scenario, they get rid of Rachel or Brendon (probably the latter)...

Kathy nor Andrew could muster up enough "revenge" votes next week to get rid of Matt, as long as he has the rest of the Brigade on his side (including Kristen at this point, and Ragan)...

My opinions...

Kathy is a nobody. Andrew has finally opened up a bit, but still a social retard. Brendan/Rachel should do everything in their power to keep him in. BrenRach are just strange, but Rachel is becoming a bit more tolerable. Don't ask me why...they just are.

Brittany is funny and she's ducking out of the limelight now for a bit while the major lines of battle are being drawn between the brigade and the house. Kristen is setting up to be liability to the brigade, and would be so funny if it comes down to something like that.

Matt got called out...and he didn't back down. I like that. But he'll be the first to go when the brigade starts to eat their own, but if they were smart they'd drag him along because Matt isn't making any friends along the way.

Finally saw a bit of personality from the tree trunk dude. Enzo is just full of himself and I imagine he hopes to just make it through all this before his hair gets any thinner.

Andrew has witnessed RachBren's actions...but you don't think he knows about Hayden/Kristen? If he were smart, he could use this to his advantage.

more later...

Archived