• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

Zagg.com is the only place to get skins. I'm making a Panthers one for the season.

Their invisishields also have a lifetime warranty...and even dremels can't scratch them.

I call B.S. :)

I have a Zagg on my Incredible screen, it's tricky to put on perfect but holds up well and has a lifetime guarantee (just pay shipping). It's supposed to be military grade stuff and is very resistant. The response on the touch is also just as good, I would highly recommend it. Check around because they sometimes do 50% off sales, thats how I got mine.

I have a white Seidio active on my phone to give in some protection without adding bulk.

SANY0032.jpg

I have a Zagg on my Incredible screen, it's tricky to put on perfect but holds up well and has a lifetime guarantee (just pay shipping). It's supposed to be military grade stuff and is very resistant. The response on the touch is also just as good, I would highly recommend it. Check around because they sometimes do 50% off sales, thats how I got mine.

I have a white Seidio active on my phone to give in some protection without adding bulk.

SANY0032.jpg

If you enter their Ipad sweepstakes, you get discounts every week. I have about 3 or 4 50% offs, a 30%, and a 20% I think...then I made this:

post-56-133194776759_thumb.jpg

Bad news... I went to the dentist and I have three cavities...

Good news... :party:

I stopped at the Verizon store on the way back to the office and ordered a Droid X!!!

They gave me a $100 credit too for being an Alltell customer :confused: But hey, I'll take it!

Two weeks and I'll be a droid fan boy like Kurb.

Archived