• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

I haven't seen the Droid X myself, but I have heard that it is pretty dang big. Add that to the fact it doesn't have a slide-out keyboard, and I'm most happy with my Droid. I don't need TV or an HDMI interface (currently).

Thing is huge... Its like having a Ipad in your pocket. I will stick to my Droid 1 for now.

in case you didn't figure out from my last post...i'm rooted.

as said before, my main reason for doing it was to try wifi tethering at home for free. well. with 2 bars of 3g signal, I can surf but it's slow and unreliable. i won't be getting rid of road runner.

Ive been rooted from almost the start. It really makes the Phone a lot more fun to own.

i think its the lerfect size too biscuit :D

it fits nicely in my pocket regardless of wearing slacks, jeans or any of my shorts.

Yeah, but my typing isn't perfect... still working on that... :P

I finally hooked up that DirecTV mobile thing on mine and was able to watch most of the game yesterday while walking around the DC mall. That's freakin' cool.

Yeah, but my typing isn't perfect... still working on that... :P

I finally hooked up that DirecTV mobile thing on mine and was able to watch most of the game yesterday while walking around the DC mall. That's freakin' cool.

yeah thats awesome. I love that it is the size of a remote. Got some great pics at the tailgate yesterday with it!

The screen is great to watch videos on.

are you using swype biscuit? it messes me up sometimes.

seeing some of your pics now Boo. That guys jersey is hilarious.

haha yeah it was great!

skew is in there, so is cosmo girl

mad hatter and his friend are in a lot of them bc we went to the game with them.

...i have no voice

Archived