• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Droid X

Darth Biscuit

That's probably a phone setting.

I got my Droid a few months ago but may turn it in for a Droid 2...once I got the keyboard, it's no going back. Touchscreens and me don't always get along.

I hate the Droid sliding keyboard, the Droid 2 looks much improved, but I like the touching :lol:

That's probably a phone setting.

I got my Droid a few months ago but may turn it in for a Droid 2...once I got the keyboard, it's no going back. Touchscreens and me don't always get along.

I couldn't agree more. LOVE the keyboard on my OG droid. Won't change from that, if I can help it.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to the Verizon store Saturday and looked at all the new ones... now that the Droid 2 is out... I really like it too. It's everything the first Droid was and more... and I love the new keyboard. I really like having a hardware keyboard for some reason, plus the 2 has Android 2.2 and the X is still on 2.1, but I'm sure they'll upgrade the X before too long.

My wife is trying to talk me into waiting until they have a BOGO on them so she can get one too... I'm not leaning towards waiting though... :D

Kurb, I saw you got an X, like it?

i've been looking for the bogo deals too. figures they wouldn't have any when i'm up for upgrade. not even wirefly has that great a deal on anything. i can save 20 on an X, but nothing major.

Yeah, it's pretty much $200 for everything right now... they're so popular.

Ya I like the X a lot.

Cool gadget indeed.

Wifey ended up paying about 10$ for it :)

How'd she swing that?

Most of it was upgrades I was due with that New Every Two thing. Then I get a company discount, and it just so happened that they were running a Back to School promo for all smartphones when I was in there first of this month which knocked another $75 off.

Problem is I paid for it on 8/2 and it's just getting delivered today.

Archived