• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! Intense episode tonight

Yeah, it was OK... I hate that they killed off "That 70's show" senator, I wanted Jack to work with him...

The pres. daugher is a coniving ******... she set that whole thing up with the media guy to make the chief of staff look bad... but she's still hot so it's good.

I loved the way the FBI dude was getting on the chopper to head back to FBI HQ in the opening sequence and then was walking in the office less than 10 minutes later. Especially when there is no helipad at FBI HQ on Pennsylvania Ave.

you didn't see them land on the street in front or were you still mesmerized by the screwdriver through a kevlar jacket, haha. I love this show so I ignore those type of things bc then it would be boring.

Another intense episode last night... Jack exposed to a toxic bioweapon? Surely they'll spin it where it has to be taken into the body in a specific manner in order to be lethal or something... Tony gets nabbed. Jack exposed. Is Larry coming around? The President's daughter is a straight up *****.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived