• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope Fox and Hurney watched Hard Knox tonight

PantherBob

As opposed to a coach that says "it is what it is" or "the other team gets paid too"? LOL!!!! I guess that p#ssy mindset has infected you as well.

Yeah, I'm sure that is how he talks to the team.

Look, Fox probably has the best demeanor with the media out of all the HC's in the NFL. Say little, reveal nothing.

Wrong! The Carolina Panthers have been commited to it since 1995.

"Hey I'm going to ignore this very important point and regurgitate the same crap I said 3 posts ago verbatim!"

Rex wasn't the reason the Jets went as far as they did last year, individual players performances were. We were playing like a playoff caliber team in those last 5 games last year but we weren't in the 11 before that... Fox was head coach throughout all of it but his attitude didn't change... Your logic is a little flawed and blinded for your hatred of John Fox. I agree he's made some very questionable decisions the last 3 or so years, but he's still a good coach, just approaches it differently.

Tell me this.... do you think Rex Ryan would have stuck with an over the hill loser like Jake Delhomme during that 11 game span? Hell no! He would have benched him and sent him on the plane home before the game even ended. Fox stuck with Jake because he was too big of a p#ssy to bench him!

Archived