• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Live Wallpapers for Droid

Snake

So I was messing around with this app and found out I could mod it. Here is what I came up with.

366e71b2.jpg

58b8133f.jpg

4112d409.jpg

All you need to have is a android phone and this app I modded. You can find it here

You will have to install it manually but Im sure there is a youtube video to show you if you dont know how. Oh and if any of yall on here want to give me 3 more panthers wallpappers I will mod them and put up that file as well. Just PM me for the details.

Yeah, I'm thinking about switching back to a non-live wallpaper to save a little extra juice. I know it's minimal, but it's really the only thing i have left to realistically cut back on battery usage. (I guess I could also stop overclocking my cpu, but f**k that noise).

So yeah do you have any or know where I can find any good panthers regular wallpapers? I've seen a couple but they're mostly shitty.

Also, what OS are you running in those pics?

EDIT: Since when can I say "shitty" and fug change to fug?

Yeah, I'm thinking about switching back to a non-live wallpaper to save a little extra juice. I know it's minimal, but it's really the only thing i have left to realistically cut back on battery usage. (I guess I could also stop overclocking my cpu, but f**k that noise).

So yeah do you have any or know where I can find any good panthers regular wallpapers? I've seen a couple but they're mostly shitty.

Also, what OS are you running in those pics?

EDIT: Since when can I say "shitty" and fug change to f**k?

http://www.themeandroid.com/wallpaper/Sports/244-Carolina-Panthers.html

Not so great but...

Well yea, all of those were done in photoshop.

I loaded one and it looks "ok". Its centered for my four screens I guess, which is ok, but only prob is my home screen is screen #1. But, I scroll thru them enough so...

I loaded one and it looks "ok". Its centered for my four screens I guess, which is ok, but only prob is my home screen is screen #1. But, I scroll thru them enough so...

On what the app? Its should be the same image on each screen. Or thats how it was on mine. No matter what screen I went to the same image was there.

Most all wallpapers do that then. When you put it on your phone it stretches the image. Its like your phones desktop is a cylinder and you wrap the wallpaper around it.

Yeah, I just disabled wallpaper scrolling and now the image stays centered on each screen. I just installed Launcher Pro last week after I got my 2.2 upgrade. still getting the hang of it.

Archived