• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edwards = Vincent Jackson

CanadianCat

that's your opinion and you're entitled to it. i'm entitled to my opinion as well and i'd like to express that for all the hype we hear about this f**king guy and how great he is he doesn't show much in his first opportunities on the field. that's all i'm saying. maybe if people didn't shove praise about this guy in our face there wouldn't be such a debate about him on here. Meanwhile, people like Greg Hardy, who didn't have fans starting threads on here about how great he is even before the draft, is playing his ass off out there and trying to make as much an impact as you can make in preseason play. Oh, and we got the pick we used on him from Oakland trading down last year.

So you will hold every draft pick from the 6th round down to the standard of a guy who is very probably the biggest steal of this seasons draft. Well as you said you are welcome to your opinions but be prepared for massive disappointment at every turn. Very few rookies perform well the first NFL seasons. Even fewer rookies perform well at a new position the first year in the NFL. By your standard pretty much every draft pick we have made in the last 5 years was a bust. Minus Stewart, Otah, Munny and Beason. You know guys like Dwill, Dan Connors, Mike Goodson, Fiametta, and Thomas Davis just off the top of my head. A rookie taking a few years to develop is not a new thing. Even for *gasp* a second rounder.

I know the Panthers aren't dishing out multiyear big time deals but it woulden't be huge dollars for a #2 because honestly with Smittys age he would become #1 and smitty would be #2 like he wants... A damn good slot option too, I think smitty is still better but VJ would get alot of attenchion outside the NFC South... I know its not gonna happen but, its not #2 money for the guy hes a #1

yeah 9 mill a year isn't big money.

Archived