• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers situation could (and maybe should) lead to Fox's exit

unicar15

Moose left for money and Jenkins was the first defector from the defense. Does nobody else think that its peculiar that Fox's brainchild (the defense) is falling apart piece by piece in the last 2 years??? I mean we threw as much money as possible at Pep and he turned us down...because of the scheme. Its not a good scheme and Fox will never change it, it is as simple as that..

We are in the middle of losing the two biggest pieces of our defensive line..

It would be pretty hard for him to get his defense clicking on all cylinders if he has to worry about his star defensive end giving 100% effort for 16 games.

I agree the scheme is poor, but changes will be made to the scheme. The offensive scheme wasn't good under henning, what happened with that....Fox changed it, brought in Davidson, revamped the running game and garnered us an offense who are a couple Jake turnovers away from being unstoppable.

I have faith in Fox and Hurney to do their jobs and put the puzzle pieces in place for another solid year of panther football next year.

Archived