• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Raiders streak ends

Boltergeist

wow. A passionate fanbase got that fuged? I guess being a Raiders fan the past few years would kinda turn me off too.

The Raiders are in much the same situation the LA Rams were before they left for St. Louis. The Rams were playing at the then "Big A" The home of the Anaheim Angels or a horrible, converted dual purpose baseball park.

That's why the Raiders moved to Los Angeles to even a worse venue than what they had in Oakland. More precisely the LA Coliseum. An ancient pile of rubble built in 1932 for the '32 Summer Olympics.

The Rams left that shithole for the Big A and bolted to St. Lou when they dangled the Trans World Dome under that bitch Frontierre's nose.

But I digress, Al Davis finally returned to Oakland with his tail between his legs when the league and Oakland didn't crap him a new stadium either in LA or Oakland.

The Raiders play in the Oakland As stadium, another trash dual purpose baseball park. To a degreee, you can't blame Raider fan for not frequenting that shithole.

Archived