• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2011 WR depth chart

Carl Spackler

source?

("i watched the game and they sucked ballz" isn't credible)

Just look at the offensive rankings. If the line was giving 100% effort every play we would be moving the ball on the ground better. If the receivers were giving 100% effort every play we would be seeing guys get open on a more consistent basis. If the RB's were giving 100% effort every play then we wouldn't see so many runs for a loss of yardage. If players were giving maximum effort every play we wouldn't see so many dropped balls. If players were giving maximum effort every play they wouldn't get called for stupid false start penalties. There is absolutely no excuse for WR's to ever get called for false starts. They just have to look sideways to see exactly when the ball is snapped.

I think Brandon LaFell and David Gettis are good receivers, actually I like David Gettis I think he would be huge for us, but the QB situation is the worse and the main reason we can't get our offense moving, so I think we need to just drop Clausen and Moore, maybe Keep Tony Pike, and I think we need to draft Ryan mallet or Andrew Luck in the 2011 draft and we need to attack free agency especially re-sign all our defensive players except Thomas Davis and Richard Marshall cause they want more money, and as far as Offense concern, we mainly need to re-sign Ryan Kalil most definitely and franchise tag Deangelo Williams and also try to go after decent but productive talent in FA like OG Daryn Colledge, WR Jacoby Jones(from the Texans), Re-sign Jeff King and Dante Rosario, OT Jermon Bushrod( from the Saints), LB David Hawthorne( from the Seahwaks),QB Kyle Orton( as a backup), and then draft QB Ryan Mallet out of Arkansas!!!

Archived