• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who should get MVP award?

Mr ocho nueve

LMAO@Skewie

Dude hops on the "Vick wagon" after spending the past decade telling us how overrated and how much he sucked and he thinks thats saying something. Maybe if you was saying this stuff when he was available to us or while he was rotting away in prison, maybe you'd really be saying something then. Fact is, you werent, you were being your stereotypical self. You were one of the main ones lobbying against him. LOL.

He did suck then. The stats proved it. He could run well, and he did win games with Atlanta, but as a passing QB, he sucked.

But you will ignore his stats in Atl since it doesn't back up your theories.

Like I said, Skewie is as stereotypical as it gets. Full credit to the WCO, and Reid's offense for 2010 Vick. But no mention of Jim Mora Jr and Greg Knapp in ATL when it comes to the old Vick. All his failures in ATL rest on him with no mention of the shitty coaching and direction he had there. You guys cant have it both ways. The point still stands anyway, Vick is a better option than what we've had and still have. The funny thing is, I know for a fact Vick put that "I was lazy in Atlanta" stuff out there earlier this season to win fans like you over. He's telling you what you wanted to hear, and it looks like it worked, cuz you think he's MVP now. :yesnod:

but now all is forgiven....:lol:

I never gave a poo about the dog fighting. Rather or not its "wrong" depends on a persons point of view, so I didn't care. He was a shitty person before the poo hit the fan, and thats why I never liked him. Now he does seem more humble, and doesn't try to scramble every single play. He keeps his eyes down field, and plays smarter. Its a shame he had to get locked up for this to happen, but I think he came out a better player, and person.

Its a shame he had to get locked up for this to happen, but I think he came out a better player, and person.

It did, dealing with that kind of adversity makes playing QB in the NFL seem VERY EASY. Its that kind of experience that I feel gives Vick a big advantage over the other QBs in this league.

Jake Delhomme's years as a Panther > Vick's years as a falcon..... you can say this and that but fact is everyone wants to say if all time. Like KT says the reason we only have white qbs is because we are racist. Well, it takes one to know one:D. Back on subject, if vick had played in everygame this year and was still putting up numbers he might get it, but nobody is seeing Brady when it comes to the MVP voting, Vick is barely going to scratch the surface. Brady 29 tds passing with 4 picks, and not to mention he has about 150 more pass attempts and alot more yards than Vick.

Like I said, Skewie is as stereotypical as it gets. Full credit to the WCO, and Reid's offense for 2010 Vick. But no mention of Jim Mora Jr and Greg Knapp in ATL when it comes to the old Vick. All his failures in ATL rest on him with no mention of the pooty coaching and direction he had there. You guys cant have it both ways. The point still stands anyway, Vick is a better option than what we've had and still have. The funny thing is, I know for a fact Vick put that "I was lazy in Atlanta" stuff out there earlier this season to win fans like you over. He's telling you what you wanted to hear, and it looks like it worked, cuz you think he's MVP now. :yesnod:

If I said Vick didn't deserve to be MVP, you'd say I hate black QBs. I admit he has had a MVP season, I'm jumping on the band wagon.

You can't have it both ways racist boy.

I didn't think I had to mention Mora and Knapp were part of the problem. I assumed anyone with half a brain already knew this. Sorry for leaving you out.

I know for a fact Vick put that "I was lazy in Atlanta" stuff out there earlier this season to win fans like you over.

Since you know this is "Fact", please share this fact with us.

Oh, that's right. You won't. Because all these "Facts" you claim are nothing more than your opinion. As you have shown everyone here so often about these so called facts you speak of.Keep trying KT.

I'm sure the casual football fan who knows absolutely nothing about football and has the IQ of an angry idiot racist black man will believe you.

Archived