• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stop Thinking We'll Get Luck in 2012

mav1234

Not sure where you've been but Zod opened this forum to draft talk once this season ended dude.

The playoffs may be going, but it's the offseason for us. An offseason where we have no coach, glaring needs at damn near every position, and the #1 pick in the draft. So what exactly do you want people to talk about? How stadium beer cost too much? C'mon man.

Zod also had a breakdown today because of the pure craziness that is going on. I just think he's anti restrictions, but seriously, it's getting out of hand and quickly making all conversations stale.

I mean, do we really need 4 Cam Newton threads on the first page?

Can't we just have one thread, with a poll with the top 20 draft prospects and go at it there?

Zod also had a breakdown today because of the pure craziness that is going on. I just think he's anti restrictions, but seriously, it's getting out of hand and quickly making all conversations stale.

I mean, do we really need 4 Cam Newton threads on the first page?

Can't we just have one thread, with a poll with the top 20 draft prospects and go at it there?

Do you know how a server works? Whether people post in the "appropriate" forum or all on the Panthers forum, yesterdays news was gonna bring this motherf*cker down.

Archived