• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stop Thinking We'll Get Luck in 2012

mav1234

Seriously. Stop. Get over it.

He's great, I get it. Stop thinking it's realistic that we're going to draft him next time around. Just stop. You don't bet on that. You don't bet on anything. This team can't afford to build with that in mind and fans should stop hoping for it.

Enough hoping/expecting we suck so we can have him to drool over again.

It's time to move on.

Well I wanna add to that and just slow down talking about the draft in general.

Nothing but a bunch of speculation that will eventually prove most of us wrong. It's lost all of its appeal and nobody's even close to agreeing on anything.

Maybe we can have a sticky for a draft thread and shove all of these threads in it?

Well I wanna add to that and just slow down talking about the draft in general.

Nothing but a bunch of speculation that will eventually prove most of us wrong. It's lost all of its appeal and nobody's even close to agreeing on anything.

Maybe we can have a sticky for a draft thread and shove all of these threads in it?

Or better yet let's make a whole other forum for the draft. Oh wait.

Seriously. Stop. Get over it.

He's great, I get it. Stop thinking it's realistic that we're going to draft him next time around. Just stop. You don't bet on that. You don't bet on anything. This team can't afford to build with that in mind and fans should stop hoping for it.

Enough hoping/expecting we suck so we can have him to drool over again.

It's time to move on.

we are going to suck ass next year, its more likely than you think

and to add, if the bills and 49ers get a qb this draft, they wont be picking one the next draft.

2012's QB class is much better than this years.

they thought this was going to be a great draft until Mallet and Locker showed some huge flaws and Luck didn't come out.

we are going to suck ass next year, its more likely than you think

and to add, if the bills and 49ers get a qb this draft, they wont be picking one the next draft.

It doesn't matter how bad we suck, we shouldn't go "nah, such and such isn't quite up to Luck, let's pass on him so we can get Luck next year."

Alright so how about mods start moving some of the 1000 "Who do you think/ here's who I think who we should take in the draft" threads over there!

Not sure where you've been but Zod opened this forum to draft talk once this season ended dude.

The playoffs may be going, but it's the offseason for us. An offseason where we have no coach, glaring needs at damn near every position, and the #1 pick in the draft. So what exactly do you want people to talk about? How stadium beer cost too much? C'mon man.

Archived