• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New job for the wife...

Darth Biscuit

Is she OK with other school systems or does she just hate school systems in general?

I think she just wants out of public schools... too much politics and crap...

I've discovered over the years, there's two kinds of teachers in the public schools... ones that care and bust their ass, do work at home and work extra... and those that do as little as they can, which is usually a lot because there's not much most administrators are willing to do...

My wife is the former... she works way over and always tries to go the extra mile and make up for other's slack and she ends up killing herself. Generally she stays until 4:30 everyday working and the janitors run her out... the principal (along with everyone else) usually leaves by 3:30.

I think she just wants out of public schools... too much politics and crap...

I've discovered over the years, there's two kinds of teachers in the public schools... ones that care and bust their ass, do work at home and work extra... and those that do as little as they can, which is usually a lot because there's not much most administrators are willing to do...

My wife is the former... she works way over and always tries to go the extra mile and make up for other's slack and she ends up killing herself. Generally she stays until 4:30 everyday working and the janitors run her out... the principal (along with everyone else) usually leaves by 3:30.

Wow, I hate the public schools might be losing her. Our kids need teachers like her.

She almost went to work out there about 10 years ago, not long after it opened.

i hadn't heard of it until my co-worker mentioned it one day. he and i both share a concern of sending our children to leland schools. that place is supposed to be top notch. she'd always be going the opposite direction of bridge traffic too with where you guys live.

college/university job?

Yeah, I'm looking at the local university to see if there are any open positions...

i hadn't heard of it until my co-worker mentioned it one day. he and i both share a concern of sending our children to leland schools. that place is supposed to be top notch. she'd always be going the opposite direction of bridge traffic too with where you guys live.

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about it.

Archived