• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Kurb

I'm getting pissed off as fugggggggg...

I've tried twice now to burn the first few episodes to DVD, with a cool menu and everything, but both times they end up skipping at various points...

I dunno if it is my comp, something with the files (they play fine on my PC), or even something with the actual DVD-Rs I am using... I've slowed the burn down and everything the second attempt, and still no luck...

In other news, I am now well ahead in the book, and just past the halfway point... All kinds of poo has gone straight to seven hells, and I can see it only getting worse...

On the topic of Game of Thrones, man I am so in love with the show! When I get some money I'm going to go and buy the books. I really love the show so far, and I can't wait to get all the other bits and pieces from the books. At first, I wasn't too hot on the idea of a gritty fantasy HBO series, but once I saw the short and saw Sean Bean...I was sold!

As for Conan, I'm holding hope that its super awesome. But I worry that something that was so awesome for it's cheese will lose a lot of the Conan-ness of the older films.

Archived