• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Kurb

awesome first episode minus all the incest haha

If you only knew how deep THAT rabbit hole goes.:smilielol5:

Sunbunny, Khal Droggo and his warhost are basically roaming warriors on horseback. They travel in giant forces raping and pilaging the country side. Khal is the most badassedness of these peoples and has the biggest warhost. They are great on horseback, great swordsmen and great archers. Badasses

I was actually sad that scene with her and him on the wedding night didn't get more attention. In the books he was very compassionate with her, and almost tender. She will become many peoples favorite character.

I thought his compassion came through. He's my favorite right now.

I'm going to see if BAM has the books. None of my regular author's have anything out until May.

He's a good dude over all.

I won't ruin it for ya, but you will like him a lot better as the season goes on.

Dany and Jon Snow are by far my two favorite characters.

I was pleased. It has some potential and would give HBO a serious triple threat adding to True Blood and Boardwalk.

I never read the books so I will take it at face value for now but it will be nice to have points of reference untiol I get the characters lined up.

I gotta wonder if Biscuit had a hand in casting the females because they all had nice rackage. Not huge, but nice. :D

Archived