• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Transition or Revival?

pantherpaw06

I think we will be competitive, but what exactly will put us over the edge? I hate to say it, but this team is not going to be one that is truly feared as long as Delhomme is at the healm. Don't get me wrong, I like Jake, and love his leadership abilities. But he is way to inconsistent. We need to improve at that position, or run a defense that will hold teams to 10 points a game.

I think we will be competitive, but what exactly will put us over the edge? I hate to say it, but this team is not going to be one that is truly feared as long as Delhomme is at the healm. Don't get me wrong, I like Jake, and love his leadership abilities. But he is way to inconsistent. We need to improve at that position, or run a defense that will hold teams to 10 points a game.

Jake is my favorite NFL player ever. However, you are correct. We really wont be feared with him under center. I dont think that we will draft a QB this year but I do think Jake's time is coming to an end. Which makes me really sad. Jake (w/ smitty's assistance) has given us something to look forward to on sundays and something to remember when they are gone.

Archived