• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beasley?

CarolinaNut

anybody think we should go after michael beasley since they drafted derrick williams?

could be the future SF and while he isn't a great defender, with henderson locking up the 2 guards and tyrus and bismack back there blocking shots i don't think it would be a huge problem

I'm not sure if I'm interested...only because he seems to have a poor attitude (from his days in miami), and might be a locker room nightmare...but in terms of potential and skill, possibly. With a lack of a veteran presence on this team, idk how beasley would fit in honestly.

I'm not sure if I'm interested...only because he seems to have a poor attitude (from his days in miami), and might be a locker room nightmare...but in terms of potential and skill, possibly. With a lack of a veteran presence on this team, idk how beasley would fit in honestly.

that's true but i think silas and jordan could keep him in check...can't deny the talent though...he really came into his own last year

Archived