• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kentucky

Squirrel

I'm hearing many fans did not even make it to the race at all, despite paying $100+ for tickets. Not a way to keep a Cup race at this track. I hear the concessions ran out of food as well.

Not like they really wanted to race there any way. This is just the excuse they need to not go back.

Yeah the food and drink thing really happened. They just ran outta poo. Then the parking. They said at the halfway point they started turning cars the other direction so the people leaving could get out. You know how pissed i'd of been? Of course, I'm that guy who gets to the track at 6 am regardless of the time the green flag is dropping.

Yeah the food and drink thing really happened. They just ran outta poo. Then the parking. They said at the halfway point they started turning cars the other direction so the people leaving could get out. You know how pissed i'd of been? Of course, I'm that guy who gets to the track at 6 am regardless of the time the green flag is dropping.

Yeah the food was on the track. But everyone knows you need to be there early in the morning to see the race. What I wonder is was there no campsites? Race Saturday night my butt is sleeping in the tent that night.

Archived