• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coast Guard searching for missing boat with NFL players

NCMTNCAT

They found one alive who said at 2 am they all were alive with life jackets on. Local Tampa channel reporting.

Heard that the one they found was the Nick Skyler guy (may have his name wrong). Wonder what happened to the rest of them? I know no matter how warm the water is, hypothermia will set in. I hope sharks didn't get them. What a sad story.

Heard that the one they found was the Nick Skyler guy (may have his name wrong). Wonder what happened to the rest of them? I know no matter how warm the water is, hypothermia will set in. I hope sharks didn't get them. What a sad story.

Yeah, I hope they find those other guys alive, but the odds are not good at this point. I really feel for the families, because the waiting has to be pure torture for them.

My heart goes out to the families of the missing men.

Hope looks lost....but miracles do happen.

My uncle was lost for a week at sea in the Gulf of Mexico about 25 years ago. He drifted with a life preserver for 2 days. Then finally made it ashore in a very remote area of the Florida panhandle. They found them 6 days later.

We had pretty much given up hope.

So, here is to another miracle happening for these families.

Archived