• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Richardson is the cheapest owner in the NFL

LiQuiD

Dear Mr. Richardson,

Even though you had a ton of cap money to spend, because you refused to sign players last year and left us with a 2-14 record I want to thank you for not being cheap in 2011.

Thank you so much for spending the cap money required to be spent to be competitive in the NFL. Thank you so much for doing what you're suppose to as an NFL team owner.

Thank you SO much,

Sincerely,

Another mindless fan sucking down the Richardson juice.

Looks like sense of humor wasn't included in the CBA?

Just wanted to reminisce on the retarded logic of last year.

Well... he WAS being cheap and it did result in our being the worst team in the league.

In hindsight, it's starting to look like it will serve a greater purpose, and position us for success... but AT THE TIME, the angst was deserved.

Well... he WAS being cheap and it did result in our being the worst team in the league.

In hindsight, it's starting to look like it will serve a greater purpose, and position us for success... but AT THE TIME, the angst was deserved.

No arguments there. I was more referring to how the media spun Richardson as if he was always a penny-pincher, which was only true last year.

In hindsight, it's starting to look like it will serve a greater purpose, and position us for success...

I wouldn't assume this to be true.....let's hope that all these moves work out for us....but....we are resigning a "core" that went 2-14....jus sayin...let's hope Newton and a couple TEs and a spankin brand new coach are the difference....

I wouldn't assume this to be true.....let's hope that all these moves work out for us....but....we are resigning a "core" that went 2-14....jus sayin...let's hope Newton and a couple TEs and a spankin brand new coach are the difference....

Oh... I'm not saying the team is there yet. That won't be known until they take the field.

"starting to look like" means we are making Free Agency moves that we've needed to for awhile. Doesn't mean anything until we get more W's than L's.

Archived