• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl.com predicting Cam Newton Gets

The Saltman

MJD + a decent passing day by Gabbert could make for a long day.

I don't know if a 2-14 and now 0-2 team can have a trap game, but this has the makings of a trap game.

You're starting to piss me off.

Can you ask your wife Sunday morning to take your balls out of her purse and hand them back to you so you can watch the game like a Panther fan should? :frown2:

As a panther fan from the start, i love seeing this team finally get some attention. The one thing that amazes me is the complete 180 from the media at large on newton. A month ago newton was a "project" who was "not nfl ready.". He was "an athlete not a quarterback."

Now he is the breakout star of the season. It is amazing how fast everything turned. He only need two games to silence everyone, and whats crazy is that a lot of coaches wouldnt have even given him the chance.

See, that is what happens when we let those who make a living creating and building false preception of others run the show. They knew what they were doing. Don't kid urself. This was my first draft season and I figured out the game. And, I disagree about team coaches not giving Cam a chance, I really do believe there were two completely different worlds. The real world and what the talking heads wanted u to believe was going on. Cam was getting a lot of look overs by the coaches of different teams who were seriously looking for a QB. They knew who Cam was and so did the media. They just didn't want U to know.

I seriously wonder who is going to be next year's sacrificial lamb to be intentionally polarized, while Andrew Luck gets all the tongue bathing and free pass into the NFL?

Archived