• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Keeper League anyone?

NanceUSMC

I know there are a handful of us on here that are real serious about our Fantasy Baseball...... soooooooo... anyone up for starting a keeper league? I'm thinking 8 of us to start off with... maybe a 25 man roster, with the ability to protect 5 players (or so)...

If you're interested, shoot me a message or post here and I'll see what I can do to get a league started...

I've never done a keeper leauge, but would like to try it out... And I think there are probably enough of us here serious enough about it to get 8 or 10 teams...

Ya'll let me know...

I've done some searchin' around, and the easiest seems to be an ESPN league, which runs for 3 years... I'm not sure what a good number for us to be able to protect will be... I set it to 5, but that is subject to change... If we do much more, then we'll only be drafting to fill out the bench every season... 5 will be enough to keep it interesting, but you'd still have to do your research...

Anyways, JR, I've already set the league draft settings to have you draft Sandoval in R1, but you have to give up your next 2 selections to me...

Oh yeah, and it will be roto 5 x 5... Nothing fancy...

Ok, I've got the league all set up... If you wanna be in (and agree to commit 3 years to this venture), shoot me your email (that's the only way I can invite you)...

Draft is a week from tomorrow at 7pm EST...

I will invite people as I get their PM's... First come, first served...

Archived