• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dark Souls

The Saltman

Man, I dunno what it is..but I died literally a total o maybe 10 times in Demon Souls..

Played the whole game as a Hunter..

This time in dark souls..Im kind of a theif/hunter with a bow. Lol

damn dude... i have no idea how you managed that. gotta be some kind of record. Imo Hunter is one of the easier classes to start with but still... I died at least 20 times against Maneater alone...

were you following a walkthrough?

I heard about that! I have to do that..do you have to shoot it off, or can you cut it with your sword?

Go below the bridge the way you went to get to the top bell and hang a right and theres an area where you can see his tail dangling.. just open up arrows on it till it breaks.. can take up to 5 mins depending on your bow damage.

damn dude... i have no idea how you managed that. gotta be some kind of record. Imo Hunter is one of the easier classes to start with but still... I died at least 20 times against Maneater alone...

were you following a walkthrough?

No man, I just followed the signs.. but I actually messed up and went out of order on the pillars. I just used my scimi +5, hunter..

Go below the bridge the way you went to get to the top bell and hang a right and theres an area where you can see his tail dangling.. just open up arrows on it till it breaks.. can take up to 5 mins depending on your bow damage.

Hell yeah man I got this yesterday..It's nice, but I use the Astora Sword+3 because it's a bit lighter for now..but I do love the two handed power move it has because of the distance.

Hell yeah man I got this yesterday..It's nice, but I use the Astora Sword+3 because it's a bit lighter for now..but I do love the two handed power move it has because of the distance.

best grinding spot on the game so far is in the forest .. behind that door you have to buy the key from the blacksmith for.. soon as you walk in just make the 2 guys fall off the cliff for about 5000 souls then go to the bonfire over and over.. got 80k souls in about 30 mins.

I had the most troll grind on demon souls.. the grim reaper on 4-2 i think it was i would spawn .. kill him .. then jump off the clff and rinse and repeat for like 4000 souls every 2 or 3 mins

Same here man...kills everyone in the room..haha

Archived