• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dark Souls

The Saltman

Demon's Souls was my favorite PS3 game until Dark Souls took over. It took me over 100 hours, but I finally beat it. If you like challenging games, you will like Dark Souls. If you are easily frustrated, then don't waste your money.

It has a really cool take on multiplayer.

• 1 year later...

So, I just rang the top bell. Epic bossfight ensued on the roof right before.. I was actually stuck on that for a while..now I'm just grinding...preparing for the catacombs and whatever is below. This game is hard as poo..but I love it..having beat Demon Souls..I can say this game is way, way harder..

Anyone still playing this one?

So, I just rang the top bell. Epic bossfight ensued on the roof right before.. I was actually stuck on that for a while..now I'm just grinding...preparing for the catacombs and whatever is below. This game is hard as poo..but I love it..having beat Demon Souls..I can say this game is way, way harder..

Buddy let me borrow it I managed to get past the top bell and kill the moonlight butterfly.. then the dragon in some other dungeon..killed the wolf in the forest .. killed the hydra on the lake .. and was starting to work my way down the catacombs when he asked for it back.. One day though that games ass is mine!

Buddy let me borrow it I managed to get past the top bell and kill the moonlight butterfly.. then the dragon in some other dungeon..killed the wolf in the forest .. killed the hydra on the lake .. and was starting to work my way down the catacombs when he asked for it back.. One day though that games ass is mine!

When I saw the wolf I was like :o Then I saw the hydra and was like :OOOOO lol

It's a great game though..love the old school difficulty..

interesting, i thought demon souls was harder...

interesting, i thought demon souls was harder...

Man, I dunno what it is..but I died literally a total o maybe 10 times in Demon Souls..

Played the whole game as a Hunter..

This time in dark souls..Im kind of a theif/hunter with a bow. Lol

Archived