• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Harris Journal

ncguy2184

Electric Fans Pump Us Up!

All I can say about the crowd we had during Monday night's game against Tampa Bay is that it was an electric atmosphere. I have never seen our home crowd, in the two seasons I have been here, so into the game and so loud. It was great.

It was also a needed win. Our offense was incredible the way they ran the football and controlled the clock. We gave up some plays to Tampa Bay's offense, and that is something we need to improve upon. We will.

Denver comes in this week. We don't have any time to sit around and think we're all this and that, because it is a short week. Denver throws the football a lot, makes a lot of big plays and is very dangerous everywhere on the field. We have to prepared for a potent offense.

Our confidence level is so high right now, especially when we're playing at home. The crowd gets us going and we play strong, emotional football.

Life is great right now for us. We have a lead in the division. We know we still have a lot to play for, so we have to keep our focus on one day at a time.

Archived