• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moment of suprise

rko396

What was the moment in the Panthers brief history that suddenly brought the biggest smile to your face? Could be something obvious such as "when the clock hit 0:00 in the Phili NFCG in 03" but i mean something that just brought you immediate personal joy that others would have liked but ment even more to you.

I can speak from personal expirenece when I say that Wildcard game in 03 when I had to listen to my friends (5 out of 8 that were at my house tht night were Cowboy fans) talk about how the Cowboys ar ethe greatest team in the history of sports....blah blah blah. Then on our 3rd play from scrimmage, Smitty breaks a 60+ yard catch and for some reason the room got quiet and I never had to listen to them from that moment forward.

Just moments like that are what im looking for. Watching Ronde get lit up EVERY play on monday night wasnt bad either

When I got to get on forums and bash on LT and tell people that D was the best HB in the NFL and listen to them cry and complain. That and probablly watching Jake turn the ball over and over and kill his team's chance of making the Super Bowl, falling short of being a ring behind the Bucs again.

ya ur right, that was pretty good. or that one time that we embarassed the Succeneers on national television. it wasn't just a good game either, i mean we set franchise records against them. ahhh im not sure if u remember that tho. im sure if u look hard enough on this site u may find a video or two. actually im pretty sure every offensive play we ran that game is posted on here somewhere since they were practically all highlights

Well you don't have to get defensive here, I'm simply stating a favored memory of mine like you asked me to do and I did give DeAngelo some props. Yea, it was a good showing on your guys part playing mainly a 2nd string Bucs defense, followed by a aerial assaut that boasted 300+ yards by Jeff Garcia of all people. That game was almost as good as when you guys came to Tampa and couldn't even get in the end zone once..

But hey, I gave the Panthers props in this post.

Hidden

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wjsf...layer_embedded[/ame]

Firmiliar? I believe this is the 4 minute video of highlights, and if i recall correctly, roughly 3 and a half of the minutes are dedicated to that monday night game i was telling u about :)

i still have the whole Rams game on tape. greatest football game ive ever seen. we were such underdogs (Rams coming off a great string of sucessful seasons, undefeated at home that year) and the game had everything. The wild fumble recovered by Moose for the TD, great Def and Off plays, missed field goals in OT. and who can forget that Ricky Manning interception when he ripped the ball outta Holt's hands when the Rams just got into field goal range. Wow. then best play in panther history on the first play of Double OT. Greatest Game ever

ya ur right, that was pretty good. or that one time that we embarassed the Succeneers on national television. it wasn't just a good game either, i mean we set franchise records against them. ahhh im not sure if u remember that tho. im sure if u look hard enough on this site u may find a video or two. actually im pretty sure every offensive play we ran that game is posted on here somewhere since they were practically all highlights

Oh you mean like the LAST TIME we ever played monty kiffins gloried defense we put up the biggest ass woopin of his career.

yep- that was a good one.

Oh you mean like the LAST TIME we ever played monty kiffins gloried defense we put up the biggest ass woopin of his career.

yep- that was a good one.

wait i dono if thats the same one. are u talking about the one where we had a 90 yard drive that consisted of just 4 RUNNING plays?

???? is that the same game Steve Smith owned the Bucs? :rofl:

you know what? i think it just might be. your talking about the game where he caught EVERYTHING that was thrown his way right? like his 360 sideline catch and the long touchdown that after the replays we could see that he actually tapped his foot 4 times instead of just the 2 feet that are required? its hard thinking of smith plays when all i seem to remember is every play, DWill or Stew gaining 10+ yards while embarassing at least 2 defenders on every play. its weird how were thinking off the same game..... lol

Archived