• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~ NBA Games/Discussion Thread ~

HeatCheck

Bynum was very good today, from what I saw.

Many have debated whether or not he is better than Howard. I think it's close. He has a wider variety of moves down low and just seems more natural down there than Dwight. Dwight's left hook is the only thing that I can point that sticks out in his offensive "arsenal". Defensively you have to give it to Dwight, he's got the power and agility to stay with any big. And rebounding it's pretty much even, maybe a edge to Howard. Don't think you can go wrong with either.

The Lakers actually look like a better team with Kobe on the bench. They don't have him out there jacking up 30 shots a game...they're able to get everybody involved in the offense and let Bynum be the monster that he is. Man, Bynum is going to be a beast. He's just gotta keep his attitude in check, but I think as he gets older, that'll get better. Orlando should've swapped out Howard for Bynum, cause Howard has back problems. Those back problems don't go away.

I didnt think the Lakers could make it back to the Finals. But after seeing how effective Bynum and Gasol are playing they still have an advantage in the West. I'd even go so far as to say Bynum will be who the Lakers feature in the playoffs. It'll be interesting to see if Kobe will defer for the greater good of the team. I would love to see LA vs. MIA in the Finals, it would be good for basketball.

Archived