• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~ NBA Games/Discussion Thread ~

HeatCheck

PAU. His name is fuging PAU

No that was Paul, as in Chris Paul, as in CP3, as in the Clippers PG. That was last week's game when LAC played LAL. He got nicked up late in the game and they took him off because the game was in hand.

Check the date before you start typing, but that really shouldn't have mattered because Pau Gasol didn't get injured last night, so I am not sure what you are talking about. You probably didn't watch the game, just wanted to sound smart.

Dude is a beast but I don't think I'd call him the best 4 in the game yet.

Who do you think is better? Love is certainly in the argument and his production is tops from all PFs.

Kevin is a guaranteed double double every night, he is good in the post, has range, can rebound like crazy...

The only 2 I could see making the case is Dirk or possibly LA. And LA is pushing it.

Who do you think is better? Love is certainly in the argument and his production is tops from all PFs.

Kevin is a guaranteed double double every night, he is good in the post, has range, can rebound like crazy...

The only 2 I could see making the case is Dirk or possibly LA. And LA is pushing it.

Dirk is still the guy to me. I think Love is bound to take over that post but I think Dirk is still number one for now.

This season Love>>> Dirk

Only 4s you could argue are better than Love currently are Aldridge and Bosh. Love is that good.

:smilielol5:

Only Milsap has a better PER right now than Love and that's only by a few tenths of a point, or course Ryan Anderson is 3rd so take that with a grain of salt.

Dont sleep on Bosh. I know folks say he was soft last year but this year he's bulked up and is playing better. He's arguably the most skilled big outside of Dirk. Also keep in mind he's the third option on his team unlike Love.

On that team Bosh should be rebounding at a much higher rate but he's 43 in the league for rebound rate which doesn't cut it when they have no one else inside.

Archived