• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~ NBA Games/Discussion Thread ~

HeatCheck

On that team Bosh should be rebounding at a much higher rate but he's 43 in the league for rebound rate which doesn't cut it when they have no one else inside.

If that's the case, why isn't Dirk rebounding?

And I can tell you why Bosh isn't rebounding, his name is LBJ. Not many SFs rebound like him.

If that's the case, why isn't Dirk rebounding?

And I can tell you why Bosh isn't rebounding, his name is LBJ. Not many SFs rebound like him.

I know this. Just saying, if Bosh wants to drop the "soft" label he needs to rebound better. Dirk has never been a prolific rebounder, nothing new there.

I know this. Just saying, if Bosh wants to drop the "soft" label he needs to rebound better. Dirk has never been a prolific rebounder, nothing new there.

The point is they are two different types players. I am not making a case for Bosh, just stating that Bosh rebounds better than Dirk and can't discount him for that.

On NBATV, NY and DEN are playing, Melo's old team.

Melo is a selfish player, what do you expect?

No I realize that. He shoots a lot but sometimes he is on and sometimes he bails you out, which he did on occasion in this game. This was something different, in that Amar'e didn't shoot the ball in the 4th or either of the OTs. Just bad offense.

Archived