• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Pro Bowl is tonight...

Just rewatches the first NFC offensive series and Cams first series.

Anyone who doesn't think that they absolutely went after Cam shouldn't be banned.

They should be given unto death.

The problem lies in the fact that the NFC's OL played at the same intensity.

I wish Ryan Kalil would have been in-at least he would have matched the AFCs dl's intensity.

Actually, I liked the intensity. But it was clear that the NFC offence didn't step up their intensity.

Look,the bottomline is, if there weren't so many folks wanting this kid to fail do u really feel anyone would be making much of this game? Did anyone hear Mike scrutinize any of the other QBs? Did he criticized their footwork..NO. As soon as Cam came out he picked apart every ball Cam threw.

It reminds me of the game against the Saints. Every fugging ball Cam throw the announcers felt the need to critique them. I don't get it.

He got criticized because he was really inaccurate and played poorly. It's not a conspiracy.

It's pretty much the other way around.

"Cam looked like crap tonight"

CAPS LOCK GO -> "OMFG THE GAME DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING WHAT THE fug DO YOU EXPECT BLAH BLAH DALTON BLAH BLAH"

Cam looked terrible tonight. Even on the plays he had some time he was throwing 5 yards behind or over people. I love him and this game matters not one little bit, but the fuging Cam cultists are getting a touch out of hand.

Meh, loons are gonna be loons. At least we don't live in Denver.

Archived