• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Inside The NFL

monstercat

Did anybody else see this last night? They asked Warren Sapp how the Panthers ran for 300yds on that vaunted Tampa defense, and he said that if you make up your mind to run on Wedensday, you will get your running game going on Sunday. Which begs the obvious question...if it's that easy, they why are the Panthers the only team to do it against the Bucs?

Then they all pretty much agreed that the NFC East is still the best division. Chris Collinsworth even went on to say that the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles would beat any of those "so called" contenders in the NFC South on a neutral field.

We will see, I guess.

Somebody needs to take Collinworth's sorry ass out back and give him a beat down. He is a compelte blowhard who doesnot have a freakin clue what he is talking about. My 8 yo daughter is right more than he is...and she knows nothing about football.

The fact that these idiots are on TV shows just how bad television is in this country.

A bunch of has-beens and nobodies trying to collect a paycheck. They are no more an expert than I am.

We only added showtime a little while ago. I've not been impressed with it at all. Not worth the extra 10 bucks to watch Inside the NFL. It was much better when it was on HBO.

Anyone hear Smitty talking about how he had to take his kids to school Tuesday morning? That made me laugh.

I keep it for one reason...the NFL Films version of the highlights. No other highlight show comes close when it comes to getting inside the game. For instance, when they did the Saints vs Falcons game, they had Payton, Brees, and Vilma miked up so you could hear the communication between the coach and QB, as well as what Vilma was saying on the field and the sidelines. That was pretty damn cool.

Also, they showed Jake Delhomme and Mike McCoy after that second INT. Jake says...tell me how 23 ended up with the ball. McCoy says that Stewart moved and 23 jumped the route. Jake says...Stewart moved? He was looking right at me!

I love that stuff.

Two good games by the Eagles and they are suddenly contenders?

I don't think so. They still and always will have serious identity problems.

Eagles and Cowboys won't even sniff the playoffs... Their vaunted Giants better be ready because we are coming to take away their #1 seed.

Did anybody else see this last night? They asked Warren Sapp how the Panthers ran for 300yds on that vaunted Tampa defense, and he said that if you make up your mind to run on Wedensday, you will get your running game going on Sunday. Which begs the obvious question...if it's that easy, they why are the Panthers the only team to do it against the Bucs?

Then they all pretty much agreed that the NFC East is still the best division. Chris Collinsworth even went on to say that the Giants, Cowboys, and Eagles would beat any of those "so called" contenders in the NFC South on a neutral field.

We will see, I guess.

What the hell does that mean. WTF is that. You call that a good answer

Do Warren have to feed off collinsworth dumbness on inside nfl because warren dont act the same on nfl network

Archived