• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes fans VS Panthers fans

ProfessorPeppers

RBC Center prides itself in how loud Hurricanes games are.

The fans are diehard, except maybe Tony Stewart and his pit crew. He didn't have a cowbell, but just about everyone else

did. Even if someone isn't yelling, they're ringing a bell. The guy we went with wasn't much into yelling and chanting, but he'd damn sure wave his towel and ring his cowbell. LOL

Are flags even allowed in BOA? There were several people waving big canes flags at the game we attended.

got to throw my 2 bits in here...which is only currently worth about 19 cents at the current rate...

as a live long hockey fan, I have to say that there is something about watching a live hockey game...there's just always something going on. Throw in the fact that it is a playoff game and look out, you are in for a wild ride. That being said, I've been to a few football games at Qwest that honestly match the noise and intensity of said hockey game and I've also been to a few hockey games where you were sure you were going to fall asleep. So, for me, it truly depends on where you are and what the circumstance is.

I can imagine the Seahawk fans are tons louder than Panther fans,even last year when you guys had a crappy year.I finally got my ass out of the house,drove 21/2 to 3 hours to go the Canes vs Devils game 6 and had a blast and everyone was into it.Of course winning 4-0 and the threat of elimination was a sure motivator!Now speaking of BOA stadium,the Panther crowd is the quietest,most docile NFL fans around,a fact that annoys the crap out of me!

Bottomline: The NHL is irrelevant and the NFL is the daddy. Atmosphere or not I want the NFL in my city over the NHL and it's not even close. If given the choice to choose one, there isn't a city in America that would choose the NHL over the NFL.

Detroit.

Archived