• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Regular Season Loss(Es) Pissed You Off The Most?

The Chicago referees almost causd my tv to fly out a window. Cams last pass in az should've been pass interference. But we dropped our d in the 4th against the aints. And it still eats at me at night when I try to sleep!lol, but not really. Haven't had a good nights sleep since January.

All of them. But Tennessee game was the only one we didnt show up at all last yr imo

That game scared me more than pissing me off.They did the best job of any team slowing Cam and company down.I am sure alot of DCs will be watching film of that game

Guest Bwood

I remember being at Disneyland when Atlanta came to Carolina, first game I've missed in a decade or so but I remember checking the score when we were up like 14 or whatever. Then I checked it towards the end and I was just in shock.

Not even the happiest place on Earth could help.

titans game, carolina didn't even show up for that game.

the 1 loss to the falcons when we had a good lead into halftime was disappointing.

i cant really be pissed off at the green bay or Saints* games considering they were premier teams going vs the worst team a year ago. In fact those games got me excited for our future potential.

alot of games against dallas especially the 2007 game where there were blatant penalties on them plus we could of made playoff that year. the pitsburgh loss in 06 as they just switched channel because we were getting beat so bad. texans loss in 07. and also bills and jets game from 07 although im more sad at the last two then mad. As far as last year lions game made mad and arizona game to.

Archived