• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

The black fans of the Panthers should treat Luke Kuechly how Cam was treated initially last offseason. They should microanalyze how hard he's working this summer. Is he in the film roon? Is he studying the playbook? We should tell him unless he plays like Urlacher he's a bust and will set us back. We should pull for the player he's replacing in camp, and cry the competition is fixed. We should treat him like an outsider and not accept him unless he breaks records. We should hype one of the other black rookie linebackers up as better and more a winner all season. We need to make Luke prove we didnt make a mistake. Lets take a cue from Cam haters!

This is my first time poking my head in the basketball forums on the site, but the amount of stupid in this thread makes me not want to come back.

Yeah the pointless arguing used to be confined to the rebrand threads, but lately it seems to be taking over any thread involving Lebron too

LeBron is a very polarizing figure this time of year. Once the dance is over things will cool down. Most of this is me poking fun at resident troll SNO. And LeBron haters talkin trash.

Nevertheless Game 7 in Miami will be epic. Regardless of how we feel about things and each other, we all will be watching. Cant wait!

So the answer is no. Jordan didnt have the ability to go for 45, 15, and 5 in a playoff game. LeBrons 31.4 PPG Average in elimination games is higher than Jordans.

SNO why dont white folks use retired white athletes to tear down active ones? Why dont they use Butkis and Urlacher to tear down Luke Kuechly? Or tell Kevin Love he lacks Birds killer instinct since he cant get the Twolves in the playoffs? Or use Mike Schmidt to tear down Josh Hamilton? Interesting behavior.

NBA Finals stats:

Jordan: 33.6ppg, 6.0rpg, 6.0bpg, 1.8spg, .66bpg

LeBron: embarrassing

Wade really needs to step up. LeBron has not been aggressive offensively but I'm sure he'll pick it up in the 2nd quarter.

Celtics are making more shots and Bass really stepped up with KG out.

The team that wins the 3rd quarter wins it for me.

Archived