• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nba Ecf: [2] Miami Heat Vs. [4] Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

NBA Playoffs  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

31 points, 12 rebounds for the MVP. How bout that clutch 30 foot 3 pointer in the 4th? That was Dan Majerle range! Future HOFer LeBron pushes the Heat to their 2nd straight NBA Finals. Shout out to Chrissy Bosh for his clutch J's, rebounding, and defense. He outplayed old man KG.

I learned 2 things in this series........

Rondo is the best PG in the league.

Bosh is a top 20 player in the league.

Durant vs LeBron. I have a feeling this won't be the first time they faceoff in the Finals.

Matching the two teams up

PG - OKC

SG - Miami

SF - Miami

PF - Miami

C - OKC

Bench - OKC

Durant v Lebron will be epic. Durant has the length and speed to defend LeBron just not the strength.

To me Westbrook is the key. He needs to dominate.

I don't think the Heat can compete with the Thunder. The Celtics are an older and slower team and managed to take the Heat to 7 games. Thunder should win this series unless Durant chokes which is unlikely.

The Thunder and Spurs score against good defense. The Heat just blew by the Celtics on many possessions. I don't see how the Heat will score enough points. The Thunder will get back and the Heat's half court game isn't enough to beat the quickness of the Thunder.

Who knows, though. They play the games for a reason. This is a great challenge for LeBron since, imo, the Heat are clear underdogs. If he can pull this out it'll reflect well on him.

Archived