• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradley Beal Please!

teeray

Exactly. Perfecto.

You said everything right.

Only way for Drummond to work is if we could trade with Portland bc they're in love with a MKG, Beal, etc. and hopefully Drummond is there at 6th. Take him there and Marshall at 11th.

Would you get off of the Marshall poo please. Dude will be good on a team with better scorer then we have right now and he will be a defensive liability against most teams we faced.

If we draft Drummond we will have the shittiest offensive post play in the NBA.

Even if we do happen to draft the next Dwight Howard, until you can stretch the floor it doesn't really matter.

Some of you are ready to already throw Bismack under the bus despite the fact that he is not even 20 years old yet and had never played truly competitive basketball and then the same people are turning around and wanting to draft guys that are very similar players (Drummond), if we draft a post player it should be someone who can pay the 4 spot like Sullinger, Robinson, Zeller, or Henson.

It's easier to find shooter's and wing players a lot harder to find post players. You can teach a player how to shoot but you can't teach size.

Everything you said is right and I agree with you. But I'll rather take MKG this year, groom him with Kemba and Biyombo for the future. Hes a safer pick then Drummond at no.2. And wait next year for a guy like Nerlens Noel. Noel may not be as great as Drummond, but a safer big man pick than Drummond. You don't know what you'll get with Drummond. Either a Bynum or a Kwame. I'm sure MJ is hesitating on taking a guy like Drummond at no.2 right now.

Noel will never be a NBA post player. He doesn't have the body type or game. He's not a safer pick then Drummond. Drummond would have been the number 1 player in the 2012 class if he didn't find a way to get to college early.

Drummond already has a NBA body and can match up day 1 with most of the centers in the east. He is high risk and High reward but so was Cam.

Center from UCONN who never quite lived up to his potential and will be over-drafted. Need I say more?

This is a stupid. If your going to blame player for former players not working out. Then you wouldn't draft Anthony Davis because Sam Bowie sucked. Or don't draft CP3 because Randolph Childress didn't make it. Better yet never draft a UNC PF because Sean May and JR reid.

Yeah man I always like Okafor when he was here as a player.

I used to work at a bar in college and like 4-5 years ago we had a booth set up at the Bartender's Ball at the Blake hotel downtown. If you don't know what the Bartender's Ball is, it's basically a semi-formal all you can drink binger for 5 hours. $70 bucks but well worth it. Top shelf liquor, hot ass sluts walking around, etc...

Anyway, Oak came over to our booth and wanted some pussy bitchboy drink like a skinny girl margarita or daquari or something gay like that and was offended that we couldn't acommodate him and was kinda a dick about it. Unfortunately, I've heard similar stuff about him, too.

No real point to that second story but I agree he has been a solid player in the league

Oak was a good Double double guy but he had no post offense and he's really unatheletic. He got his shot blocked a lot because he could never catch a pass clean and had no up's. Oak always went up soft with a shot. How many times have you seen Oak dunk on somebody?

Drummond tries to do it all the time.

Noel will never be a NBA post player. He doesn't have the body type or game. He's not a safer pick then Drummond. Drummond would have been the number 1 player in the 2012 class if he didn't find a way to get to college early.

Drummond already has a NBA body and can match up day 1 with most of the centers in the east. He is high risk and High reward but so was Cam.

Drummond was never really consider a sure no.1 pick. He has the size but not the mentality and still have to work on his offensive side of the game.

Noel will be able to get bigger in the pros. Wanna talk Ant Davis's size? Noel is much bigger than Davis.

And funny how you going to compare Drummond to Cam. NBA prospects bust more than an NFL QB.

Would you get off of the Marshall poo please. Dude will be good on a team with better scorer then we have right now and he will be a defensive liability against most teams we faced.

Hey Marshall will be a real good PG. just watch. I'm only saying only way for Drummond to work out for us is somehow if we're lucky enough to get Drummond with Marshall. I'm not riding his nuts. Get me straight.

Drummond was never really consider a sure no.1 pick. He has the size but not the mentality and still have to work on his offensive side of the game.

Noel will be able to get bigger in the pros. Wanna talk Ant Davis's size? Noel is much bigger than Davis.

And funny how you going to compare Drummond to Cam. NBA prospects bust more than an NFL QB.

Chuck no he's not they are all the same age and Noel is smaller then Drummond and Davis. Nole is 6'10 215. The other 2 are legit 6'11 and out weight Noel by 25-40 pounds.

I agree they do but any of the NbA prospect can be a bust. Drummond also has the most upside (next to A Davis) at a position that is getting very hard to find.

Hey Marshall will be a real good PG. just watch. I'm only saying only way for Drummond to work out for us is somehow if we're lucky enough to get Drummond with Marshall. I'm not riding his nuts. Get me straight.

He will be a real good PG if he goes to a team that has establish scores or good post players. If he comes to the bobcats he will be a wasted pick.

Chuck no he's not they are all the same age and Noel is smaller then Drummond and Davis. Nole is 6'10 215. The other 2 are legit 6'11 and out weight Noel by 25-40 pounds.

He is absolutely smaller than Drummond. Drummond's size is everything you look for in a big man. But for Davis, Noel may be shorter and weigh less but same type of body structure. Noel actually look a bit thicker in frame than Davis. Body size is something that doesnt really matter when drafting a player. Players can gain weight in the pros easily.

I agree they do but any of the NbA prospect can be a bust. Drummond also has the most upside (next to A Davis) at a position that is getting very hard to find.

True. If the FO believes that Drummond can get his mindset right and will work hard and play hard everynight, I'd be happy with him. I love Drummond's size and potential but until I saw him play last season.

But I'm still with MKG as the pick.

He is absolutely smaller than Drummond. Drummond's size is everything you look for in a big man. But for Davis, he Noel may be shorter and weigh less but same type of body. Noel actually look a bit thicker in frame than Davis. Size is something that didn't really matter when drafting a player. Players can gain weight in the pros easily.

No some player can't gain weight. KG couldn't put on enough weight but he's 7'0 tall Noel isn't. Noel compares more to Tyrus Thomas and Stromile Swift then he does with KG or Anthony Davis.

We're just getting the "most" out of our recently undersized 2 in Hendo, if we were to draft him Hendo has to be traded.

Not necessarily, Hendo can play some 3 and Beal can work on his handle and play some 1.

Archived