• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradley Beal Please!

teeray

In the east? Not much but guys like Hibbert and Howard. I know we need a big man badly but I'll rather wait for next year. Better big man players in 2013. And this year will have better SF and SG compare to next year, other than Shabazz only.

It'll benefit us more if we take a guy like Gilchrist this year and wait next year for Noel.

Drummond can be the next Bynum but he could also be the next Kwame.

I agree he could be a Kwame I doubt it I saw KB in highschool and Drummond is way more athletic and has more skills then him.

Point is I rather take a shot on a big man then another SG or SF. You find wing man easier then Big men and if you get one you have the advantage over a lot of teams in the east.

Name me the better Big men coming out in 2013 and please don't say Noel Nerlens. Drummond crushed him in every allstar tourney.

Big men don't grow on trees and we have never been able to find 1.

yes Nerlens Noel

ill take MKG this year and Nerlens next year, than Drummond this year and whoever supposed to be better the MKG next year.

I agree he could be a Kwame I doubt it I saw KB in highschool and Drummond is way more athletic and has more skills then him.

Point is I rather take a shot on a big man then another SG or SF. You find wing man easier then Big men and if you get one you have the advantage over a lot of teams in the east.

true about the big men. I do like Drummond a lot and wouldnt mind if we decides to take him but hes a bust/ high risk reward guy.

MKG and Beal are probably safer picks right now. Drummond was sometimes invisible at UCONN

yes Nerlens Nolan.

ill take MKG this year and Nerlens next year than Drummond this year and whoever supposed to be better the MKG next year.

Nerlens will never be a force in the middle and again he was man handled by Drummond every time they saw each other.

Drummond is rare big man because he already has a NBA body.

true about the big men. I do like Drummond a lot and wouldnt mind if we decides to take him but hes a bust/ high risk reward guy.

MKG and Beal are probably safer picks right now. Drummond was sometimes invisible at UCONN

I agree Drummond got lost at UConn but the program was in disarray by not having the head coach all season. Plus Big Men depend on PG play and UConn had bad PG play.

Nerlens will never be a force in the middle and again he was man handled by Drummond every time they saw each other.

Drummond is rare big man because he already has a NBA body.

yes, but Noel is a pretty good defensive big man. Both Drummond and Noel aren't really known for their offensive game.

But, like i said. I'd rather take a "safer" pick this year and a "better" SF/SG in MKG or Beal this year and wait for Noel next year.

IMO, next year class of G and F are no where close to this year with the exception of Shabazz.

I agree Drummond got lost at UConn but the program was in disarray by not having the head coach all season. Plus Big Men depend on PG play and UConn had bad PG play.

i thought that Napier played pretty well and won some big games for UCONN at PG.

Drummond have talents but its too risky at no.2 imo

yes, but Noel is a pretty good defensive big man. Both Drummond and Noel aren't really known for their offensive game.

But, like i said. I'd rather take a "safer" pick this year and a "better" SF/SG in MKG or Beal this year and wait for Noel next year.

IMO, next year class of G and F are no where close to this year with the exception of Shabazz.

We been going that route for to long now. Getting the Guard or wingman and wating for a big man next year. But next year we are never in position to get the big man. We will always be in position to get a SG or SF those seem like they actually do grow on trees..

The Bobcats have a glutton of Guards that are going to get playing time in Kemba and Henderson, too much money in them to draft over them right now. Especially with Henderson turning it on late last season. The Bobcats need an offensive threat in the post to pair with Bismsack for the future. Take the high reward guy early in the draft and take a SF with the 31 pick and at least have a young team that can grow to respectability with good coaching. It'll take a year or two, but they should be making the playoffs with the right moves in a few seasons,

Hasheem Thabeet says hello.

Drummond in no way resembles,plays, or is projected like Thabeet.

This kid only played 1 year college basketball Thabeet played 3 or 4 years and stayed the same.

Thabeet is slow and has no offensive game. Drummond is fast can jump out the gym and has some offensive skills.

Drummond is way more athletic and resembles Deandra Jordan more then Thabeet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LbRuYjd55I

We been going that route for to long now. Getting the Guard or wingman and wating for a big man next year. But next year we are never in position to get the big man. We will always be in position to get a SG or SF those seem like they actually do grow on trees..

Uconn hasnt produce many stars recently, so much more of hyped good college prospects. Especially the big men who have come from Uconn. Okafor and recently Thabeet been major busts. Drummond look like he could also be another big man from Uconn who'll bust in the pro. He doesnt have the mentality to play hard every night. As big as he is compared to other players, he should be dominating in college and rebounding every ball. You can coach skills for improvement, but not mental aspect imo.

Once in a while a big man comes by and make it happen in the NBA and will dominate for your team. The last big man to come out was Howard, and that's a while back. Yes shooters do grow on trees unlike a big man, but look at most teams that are in the playoffs right now. Why are they winning? The answer is they have guards and forwards who can easily put the ball in the basket. "SHOOTERS" We have no offense right now. The reason to why we're losing games. We need that Durant, Westbrook, or Wade that will help put in the basket for us. Right now we have none.

We have Biyombo and Mullens at the moment where we can experiment with for next season. Yes, Mullens is not the best and both of them are not the "big men" you're looking for, but it seems like Cho wanna use those two for now. I'll take a shooter and wait for Noel next year, even if his potential is not a big as Drummond.

Archived