• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lock In Your Picks for #4, #24, #31, #33

chknwing

Moultrie is only 21 and 233 pounds, he can and will put on at least 10 more pounds, that's guaranteed.

10 more pounds won't be enough and any more weight will effect his speed and flexibility. His best position in the Pro is PF. Where he can get most of the mismatches on a night to night basis and we don't need another PF if we get Robinson at 4.

Because I am on a break, I was rarely on during my entire school year.

You weren't on break during the NFL draft and you were on a lot then to. So just stop with the "I'm a Sports Management Major" bull poo. Nobody cares and you can still be working at BurgerKing when you graduate.

10 more pounds won't be enough and any more weight will effect his speed and flexibility. His best position in the Pro is PF. Where he can get most of the mismatches on a night to night basis and we don't need another PF if we get Robinson at 4.

http://www.draftexpr...-Moultrie-5754/

PF/C

Also 10 more pounds of muscle won't affect anything in a poor way.

You weren't on break during the NFL draft and you were on a lot then to. So just stop with the "I'm a Sports Management Major" bull poo. Nobody cares and you can still be working at BurgerKing when you graduate.

That's because it was the weekend and I had my time planned around then.

I will gladly post my transcript online for you.

Just because your life sucks, doesn't mean you have to act like a douche.

That's because it was the weekend and I had my time planned around then.

I will gladly post my transcript online for you.

Just because your life sucks, doesn't mean you have to act like a douche.

And Again what does that mean? You were on weeks upon weeks before the draft.

I don't care about your transcripts. So please save that info for mommy.

Like I said just because you graduate with degree in sports Management doesn't mean you won't be running a subway.

I buy my games at game stop from a guy with Graphic Design Degree. He's happy with his life.

And Again what does that mean? You were on weeks upon weeks before the draft.

I don't care about your transcripts. So please save that info for mommy.

Like I said just because you graduate with degree in sports Management doesn't mean you won't be running a subway.

I buy my games at game stop from a guy with Graphic Design Degree.

First off, I was rarely on before the draft.

Secondly my mom died of cancer, so you can go f^ck yourself you b*tch.

Watch what you say to people.

First off, I was rarely on before the draft.

Secondly my mom died of cancer, so you can go f^ck yourself you b*tch.

Watch what you say to people.

Here is another MB game kids play.

I say " I don't care about your transcripts go show your mom that Info" (the important part of that was I don't care about your fuging transcripts) but you see the part about "show your mom that" and go off.

1st I didn't say anything bad about your mom.

Are you trying for sympathy?

Or a "I'm sorry you're right about our debate" because I said the word mom in a statement that had nothing to do with your real mom.

I'm sorry about your mom but what the fug does that have to do with this debate?

2nd I'm a stranger on a MB web site why the fug would you tell me such personal information?

example

If you said anything about my people. That wouldn't force me tell you anything about my people.

3rd

This a MB I don't have to watch poo. I didn't say anything bad about her nor did I know anything about her. Until your dumbass felt the need to bring your personal life into this conversation.

You notice nobody here (with a brain) tells you what they do in real LIfe? Special not to win a debate.

"I'm a sports Management Major so I know more about sports then you" who does that poo. At no time have I told you any personal poo about me. I just debated with you by using stats and my opinion. At no time have I told you what I do.

And before you talk about me saying "I've played against and seen more Basketball player then you". Think 1st does that statement tells you anything about my personal life or what I do? And it could be a fact because I'm older then you.

Grow the fug up son.

Archived