• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I humbly approach your throne asking for mercy...

blackandgold10

I posted some of this in the Southern Comfort forum but I know a lot of you don't read that so I wanted to post here as well. Looks like I was dead wrong with a lot of the things I have been saying over the last few weeks. I am a blind loyalist to the Saints and because of that I believe things about my team because I want them to happen not because they are true. I just want to come on here and say that it looks like I was clearly wrong and most of you were right. Very tough for me to have to say that but I wanted to man up.

I know a lot of people on this board don't like my responses becauase I am a passionite die hard Saints fan and have been for 25 years. I love talking the Smack and there is nothing I love more than beating a rival. I hate the Falcons, Bucs and Panthers more than anything but I love the bantering back and forth. Besides, the Saints forum sucks. After the game last night I was done, ready to find another team and stop this madness. By 2:00 in the morning I was looking at next years schedule (which is a b*tch for NFC South teams). By this morning I was looking at the draft boards and now I have come up with a good excuse and blaming it on our injuries.

So if I have offended anyone on this board I apologize. I promise I am not a bad guy I just want so bad for my hopes and dreams of the Saints winning the big one someday to come true and until then it is "wait until next year" again. In my eyes it is not fair for other fans to get what I (and thousands of Saints fans) have wanted so badly. In the true spirit of being a NFC South rival all I have left is too pull for whoever you, the Bucs or the Falcons are playing against!

Bad luck too you all and see you next year when we are sure to go 16-0!

Thanks for at least letting me participate.

If you Saints fans wouldn't think everything those stupid ESPN "experts" say about you is 100% correct I don't think this would be as hard for you. All I heard this summer was "watch out for the Saints and all their weapons" and "Drew Brees has magical powers that allow him to find open recievers on every play" which is a load of ****. If I were you I would just stay away from computers and tv's all offseason so your head doesn't get big again and then it won't hurt so bad when reality sets in this time next year lol. What am I doing giving a Saints fan advice, I love watching you stupid people cry and bitch about how your defense is the reason your not making the playoffs.

If you Saints fans wouldn't think everything those stupid ESPN "experts" say about you is 100% correct I don't think this would be as hard for you. All I heard this summer was "watch out for the Saints and all their weapons" and "Drew Brees has magical powers that allow him to find open recievers on every play" which is a load of ****. If I were you I would just stay away from computers and tv's all offseason so your head doesn't get big again and then it won't hurt so bad when reality sets in this time next year lol. What am I doing giving a Saints fan advice, I love watching you stupid people cry and bitch about how your defense is the reason your not making the playoffs.

ouch

There is much anger in this one

evil_emporer.jpg

better hope the saints don't lose next weekend. The panthers hold the record for the most consecutive loses in a single season ever (15), and thats one record I wouldn't mind being taken away from us. If detroit wins next weekend, they'll win on their 15th game. Leaving our 01 campaign... the reigning champs.

Archived