• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFCS.

Hotsauce

I'm glad he gave you chuckles. I imagine you guys might need some between dodging bullets and dodging Michael Turner driving drunk and speeding around the atl......As Luda would say....Muthafugga can you buy that??!!!!!

A non-butthurt Panthers fan. A refreshing sight indeed. Here's to a good game with no injuries come week 4 sir.

In&middot;sin&middot;u&middot;ate: To introduce (as an idea) gradually or in a subtle, indirect, or covert way <insinuate doubts into a trusting mind>

Ahhhhhahaha!

The point is you insinuated that the Falcons were beatable by a Rivera coached team!

Woooooo! Dance monkey dance!

A non-butthurt Panthers fan. A refreshing sight indeed. Here's to a good game with no injuries come week 4 sir.

LOL, you came over to talk poo and try to get under Panther fans skin. You talk out of your ass, your name is Falcon Douche so you obviously live to talk poo about football on the internet.

Don't try to act like you're here being cool and actually trying to talk football. GTFO and start worrying about your first game against an actual team the next two weeks.

I will say the Falcons did look fine-tuned last night. They're probably playing the best football out of anyone in the division right now. However, Peyton had an awful night. He couldn't complete a deep pass, he only stopped making mistakes when they called shorter passing plays for him, and the Falcons, like any other good team, took advantage of the mistakes early. It's arguable if they came out the gate passing short the Falcons would be 1-1. It's a hot topic right now whether Manning's performance was the result of making bad reads or a lack of arm strength, and I think it was a mixture of both.

The Falcons are a good team, and I'm worried about facing them, but they're not worldbeaters, and they shouldn't be considered as such by any fan until they extend their undefeated streak to like 8.

That's actually not the point I insinuated and if you had a brain larger than the size of a mustard seed you'd be able to realize that.

Lol! Sorry! I forgot I was supposed to walk you through this!

"The Falcons are beatable by a Non-Fox coached team."

"Or a Rivera coached team."

Now then, using the above quotes, the Falcons are _________ by a Rivera coached team?

A. Non.

B. Beatable.

C. Insinuated.

D. Huge fail by a falcon fan trying to be funny.

The correct answer is B!

But if one were to choose D I'd understand.

Now dance monkey dance.

LOL, you came over to talk poo and try to get under Panther fans skin. You talk out of your ass, your name is Falcon Douche so you obviously live to talk poo about football on the internet.

Don't try to act like you're here being cool and actually trying to talk football. GTFO and start worrying about your first game against an actual team the next two weeks.

So I noticed Luke Kuechley in your avatar. About that, I totally think you guys are utilizing him in the wrong way. Kuechley is a 100% 4-3 MLB and nothing else. He sifts through garbage to put a hat on opposing RB's in the ground game and doesn't allow big plays through the air because he tackles others after they catch the ball almost immediately. This was how he played at Boston College and you guys want to move him to the outside? Correct me if i'm wrong. Anyways, it's a shame to see such talent go to waste on a team that can't even utilize him correctly.

Lol! Sorry! I forgot I was supposed to walk you through this!

"The Falcons are beatable by a Non-Fox coached team."

"Or a Rivera coached team."

Now then, using the above quotes, the Falcons are _________ by a Rivera coached team?

A. Non.

B. Beatable.

C. Insinuated.

D. Huge fail by a falcon fan trying to be funny.

The correct answer is B!

But if one were to choose D I'd understand.

Now dance monkey dance.

Calm down Lucy. You've proven yourself to be mentally inept already. It's to the point where I can't even speak with you using logic because it is beyond you. And all these dance monkey dance phrases by you only help prove that you're no more intelligent than a Neanderthal.

Calm down Lucy. You've proven yourself to be mentally inept already. It's to the point where I can't even speak with you using logic because it is beyond you. And all these dance monkey dance phrases by you only help prove that you're no more intelligent than a Neanderthal.

And here is your retarded ass again. The Mensa site too busy for you to pontificate and you decided to grace us with your presence? Congrats on your Denver win. You guys really beat the hell out of a team that gave you at least 20 points.

He typed, mortified that he'd stated the Falcons were beatable by a Rivera coached team. Somewhere, he knew, his 5th grade English teacher was laughing.

Oh, & I told you you'd dance like a monkey if I wanted... & you did.

Archived