• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thieves at LMS

Speed

yeah, you camp out, leave your stuff outside, and during the night drunks think it's funny to steal your stuff. People ride around looking for things they don't have to make their tailgate better.

Anywhere there is a party atmosphere (alcohol, pretty girls, music, weekends) you are going to draw 'undesireables'....hope that you didn't lose anything valuable. :eek:

Actually we allmost caught the shithead in the act. When we returned from the race, he as in our campsite and ran before we could lay hands on him. He left a large cooler with four different kinds of beer and two bottles of wine. Laer that night we saw him and a friend crossing the parking lot again checking for unlocked cars. My companions again chases him away. Security came through a while after that looking for them.

We do have our tickets for this weekend. I think we are somewhere around 225 in the Diamond Towers. If Tony Stewart wins I am going to throw beer cans and chicken bones on to the track.

Archived